Stakeholder Surveys for Care Providers.
Evidence for your PIR
Our comprehensive question sets align with the 5 CQC assessment domains, giving evidence of compliance so that there are no surprises in your CQC inspection. Care2Improve is a positive indicator for the 'well lead' KLoE.
Clear up any worries
Our surveys cover all 4 stakeholder groups to give you 360° analysis, so you can be confident any underlying issues or problems that are rising can get unearthed and resolved before a CQC inspection.
Improve your business
C2i surveys give all stakeholders a channel to voice feedback, whilst allowing you to objectively benchmark staff performance levels. Plus you can use the results to validate other assessments such as insurance or finance.
Promote your excellence
You can use the easy-to-read unique barometer style graphs in any promotional materials you create to help advertise your organisation. Plus you can receive a certification logo for your web and printed documents.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Standardised surveys with quantitative results and qualitative insights
- Outsourced independent process to elicit feedback
- A management tool to help you input to PIR and benchmark performance
- Evidence of professionalism to indicate compliance with the 'Well Lead KLoE'
- Access to support for diagnostics and action planning
WHY USE US?
- Our independence is a positive indicator to clients and commissioners.
- Clients are seeing positive feedback from CQC
- You get additional support and analysis
- Outsourcing will save time and money, let you focus on care
- Independent material for use in promotion to boost occupancy
- Gives you visibility and control for better business management
WHO CAN USE IT?
Survey sets are available for the following care organisations:
- Domiciliary care
- Residential care
- Nursing Care
- Day Centres
- Housing Associations
- Learning Difficulty