With the increasing stringency around feedback mechanisms and measurable performance indicators, Care & Support West have teamed up with Care2Improve to offer their unique satisfaction surveys to Members. Here is what CEO David Smallacombe wrote to them:
Dear C&SW member,
I am writing with news of an agreement Care & Support West have made to offer Care2Improve surveys to members.
As you are aware the new CQC assessment regime has a very strong focus on feedback. The new Key Lines of Enquiry (W3) states that, CQC will be looking for the following:
- Gathering feedback from relatives, commissioners and other professionals asking what involvement they have had in quality assurance feedback and whether or not this was used to improve practice and the overall service provided.
- Explore with staff their understanding of how to provide a quality service, and how quality assurance helps drive improvement.
Care & Support West believe that using the Care2Improve survey cycle will ensure that you have a robust, independent feedback mechanism that more than meets CQC requirements. Care2Improve surveys:
- Cover care users, relatives, other professionals and staff
- Make explicit what good care looks like to stakeholders, enabling them make objective judgements
- Are aligned to the 5 domains and KLoEs
- Are suitable for domiciliary care and Residential or Nursing Care. There is also a suite for Day care services, and a Smiley option for ‘learning difficulties’ environments.
- Provide results using graphs and charts, plus verbatim comments via on an ‘on-line’ dashboard.
- Provide an excellent platform for prioritising and action planning for improvement
- Can be delivered electronically surveys or as a paper- based postal solution to suit your needs. Care2Improve help you find the best solution.
- Are consistent and repeatable letting you benchmark between units and over time.
Care & Support West are able to offer follow on support, for example the interpretation of survey findings, development of action plans and implementation of required improvements.
Please read the offer details CSW flyer 29 11 14_web and contact Barbara for further information
01373 834339 / email@example.com