WHY USE US?
Care2Improve carry out an independent satisfaction survey service designed to make it easier for care providers to comply with Outcome 16 of the CQC inspection.
The surveys deliver measurable information about the quality of your service as seen by clients, relatives, staff and other professionals.
Our clear graphic reports, delivered via a secure on-line Management Dashboard, show your strengths and help to diagnose any problem areas and set priorities for action.
The independently acquired positive messages also give you a tool to promote your business, manage the business development and attract a higher calibre of staff.
Our survey suites cover residential and nursing, and domiciliary and day centre care providers. We have recently added a survey for residents of Housing Associations. We can adapt our surveys to cover all possible variations of care organisations to make the surveys give you the best value possible.
Our end-to-end solution means the process is efficient, economical and flexible, saving you time, money and hassle.
WHY ARE WE EASIER?
- Help to complete your PIRs
- Designed to be a management tool
- Aligned to CQC outcomes & KLoEs
- Wide coverage: residents, staff, relatives and other professionals
- Delivery mix to suit your stakeholder needs: PC link, e-mail, post, telephone, some face to face
- Instant analysis via the dashboard
- Additional analysis on request
- Quantitative metrics plus themed comments
- Secure access to on-line reports
- Hand holding support
- Access to the Best Practice Follow Up Package
- Independent: good basis for engaging with staff
WHY ARE WE BETTER?
Apart from getting your contact data to us, you do very little.
- C2I creates the surveys
- C2I delivers the surveys
- C2I sends reminders
- C2I does analysis
- We provide support and advice on maximising value